Designed to pack everything you need within a single compact console, Vista 1 Carbon combines an industry-leading Studer® control surface with advanced DSP, fully-configurable I/O and redundant power supplies - all in one unit.
Vista 1's powerful feature set and flexible I/O configurations mean it can handle the widest range of applications, from OB and ENG vans, to small studios, to mobile productions where the console needs to be moved frequently.
Ready for easy integration with AoIP networks and expandable via Studer®'s D21m system and our Compact Stage Boxes, Vista 1 Carbon is a cost-effective, future-proof console ready for anything that gets thrown its way.
- 32 or 22 motorized faders, with Studer® FaderGlow™
- Up to 256 Inputs and Outputs:
- Standard configuration (32 Mic/line In, 32 Line Out, 8 AES In and Out) can be customized
- Desk operator headphone
- USB jingle player socket
- Integral 64x64 optical MADI port
- Slots for additional D21m I/O cards (one double-width or two single-width cards), such as AoIP (AES67/Dante), Dual-MADI, AES/EBU, Aviom A-Net®, Dolby® E/Digital, SDI, etc.
- DSP capable of approx. 140 MEQ*, Including true mono, stereo and surround paths
- Soundcraft Real-time Rack Plug-in engine
- True broadcast monitoring, talk back, red light control and 8 general-purpose control inputs/outputs (GPIO)
- Input level and gain reduction LED bargraph meter in every fader strip
- Optional TFT-Meter Bridge
- 6 high-resolution VFD master level meters
- Full mix-minus (n-x) system for live two way operations
- Vista data format compatibility for easy transfer of console snapshots between different Vista consoles
- Integrated jingle player for immediate playback of 8 different station identifier clips, background FX or other audio files from a jingle stick/USB memory device
- Studer® Virtual Vista Online/offline editor
- Snapshot automation
- Outstanding Theatre CUE list automation
- Support for the Studer® Vista Compact Remote Bay over Ethernet or even WLAN
- Harman HiQnet support for controlling HiQnet compatible devices
- Ember and Pro-Bel protocol support for use with broadcast/ newsroom automation systems
- Redundant PSU
- Studer®'s RELINK input/output sharing system allows sharing inputs and outputs with other Studer Vista consoles
- Support for the whole Studer® stagebox range via a MADI link, such as the 4U Studer Compact Stagebox
- The system can be extended by using additional Studer® D21m I/O frames accepting cards from the comprehensive D21m I/O system programme