- Fully HDCP compliant.
- Supports EDID display information.
- Blu-ray® ready for high-definition display.
- Supports UXGA, WUXGA, or Full HD 1080p resolutions.
- No need to install any software or interface cards.
- Automatic power-save when signal input is lost.
- LEDs indicate signal activity on each port.
- Simple to set up and use.
Split and distribute HDMI video plus audio from a satellite or set-top box, PC, or other HDMI source device to two digital screens.
The 1 x 2 HDMI Splitter with Audio splits an HDMI source between two outputs simultaneously without signal loss.
Simply connect the HDMI cables, power up the system, and you're ready to duplicate a video image for two displays up to 16.4 feet (5 m) away. You can also cascade multiple units to expand your broadcast to additional HD screens.
Providing crisp, clear video output, the splitter supports HDMI display resolutions of up to UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1920 x 1200), or Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080).
Use the 1 x 2 HDMI Splitter with Audio to output high-definition video from a Blu-ray or DVD player, as well as multi-channel audio. It carries the best signal from source to displays, and its high bandwidth enables you to transmit large amounts of information at a very high rate of speed.
Plus, it features separate 3.5-mm jacks for distributing audio on each channel. This is particularly useful in digital signage and other AV distribution applications where, instead of the audio capabilities of the connected display devices, you want to use existing high-power speakers and high-fidelity audio receiver equipment for audio output.
Use the splitter's separate non-HDMI audio channels, for instance, in a shopping mall or on school campus - venues where you have a quality PA speaker system installed and want to use it to amplify audio over ambient noise.
To connect to DVI display devices, just order adapters.
- Splits an HDMI signal between two outputs simultaneously.
- Provides accurate, reliable digital video reproduction without distortion and attenuation.
- Distributes audio via the digital HDMI ports or through separate 3.5-mm analog audio jacks.