Flat USB-C Cable Transfers Data and Charges Devices at Lightning-Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Speeds
This USB sync/charge cable (M/M) connects your smartphone, tablet, MacBook Pro, Windows laptop or other USB-C device to the USB-C port on a computer, docking station or wall charger. It supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, which is twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 1. It also provides power output up to 2.3 amps (46 watts), which is sufficient for charging and powering most mobile devices.
Innovative Flat Cable Prevents Tangles, Allows Flexible Bends
Very flexible for convenient on-the-go connections, this flat cable avoids nasty tangles in your backpack or laptop bag. Its advanced flat design allows easy rolling for tangle-free storage. Plus, it bends easily for connecting to devices in tight spaces or around obstacles.
Reversible USB-C Connectors Attach in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connectors plug into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for an instant connection every time.
- Charge and power your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop or other USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 device from a USB-C wall charger
- Transfer data between an external hard drive and your laptop or PC
- Connect your laptop to a docking station or hub with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Carry in your laptop bag, backpack or briefcase as a flexible spare cable
- U420-003-G2-FL Flat USB-C to USB-C Cable, M/M, Black, 3 ft.
- Devices with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB 3.1 Gen 2 compatibility required to achieve USB 3.1 Gen 2 speeds)