DisplayPort KVM switch allows complete remote access and control of 16 DisplayPort computers or servers using one monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Connects 16 DisplayPort Computers or Servers to a Single Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse
This NetDirector® DisplayPort KVM switch combines a rack-mountable keyboard, 17-inch LCD, touchpad, built-in IP remote access and 16 DisplayPort inputs into a compact housing that occupies only 1U of rack space. Control, boot and reboot up to 16 DisplayPort computers or servers at the same time remotely 24/7. No adapters are needed for connecting DisplayPort-enabled equipment.
Offers Both Local and Remote Control Options
From across the room, down the street or halfway around the globe, you can access and control up to 16 connected computers or servers from any computer via LAN, WAN or Internet. Easy to install and use, the B030-DP16-17DIP lets you handle complex problems without needing to be on-site, which saves money and time. It supports IPv4, IPv6, Link Local IPv6 Address and IPv6 Stateless Auto configuration protocols. You may set the IP address manually or have it automatically assigned via DHCP server (the default method). AP Windows- and Java non-browser client applications allow the KVM switch to be remotely accessed via the network without a browser.
- Allows remote access of computers from anywhere 24/7 via LAN, WAN or Internet
- 17 in LCD with wide display supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Dual-rail design allows LCD to stay open while keyboard/touchpad slides into the rack
- Multiple levels of password protection prevent unauthorized access to servers
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty