The VXP-T (transmitter) is designed for use with the VXP-82 Presentation Switcher & Control Processor to extend high-resolution video, audio, Ethernet, control and KVM signals over long distances up to 492ft (150m) via a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable. In combination with the VXP-82 multiple video sources can be distributed to up to up to two displays.
Easy wiring and the high bandwidth capability of these Class B HDBaseT extenders make them ideal for any commercial or residential setting where video sources are installed in a central AV rack and TVs or presentation displays are distributed throughout multiple areas such as conference rooms, huddle spaces, restaurant dining rooms, or home media rooms.
The VXP-T transmitter can also be used with the and VXP-R receiver as stand-alone signal extension for point-to-point transmission.
- Support for audio, video, power, Ethernet, RS-232 and IR pass-through over HDBaseT.
- Signal transmission up to 90m/300ft for 4K and 100m/330ft for 1080p via a Cat-5e cable, and up to 100m/330ft for 4K and 1080p via a single Cat-6/6a/7 cable.
- Supports resolution up to 4K at 60Hz 4:2:0 8bit and HDCP 2.2 when installed with VXP-T Transmitter.
- Analog stereo audio pass-through over HDBT.
- S/PDIF digital audio pass-through over HDBT.
- USB Host and Device ports with bi-directional USB pass-through for shared KVM control.
- Built-in 10/100Mb Ethernet Switch.
- One-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT) powers the VXP-R Receiver.
- Phoenix port for additional power connection.
- Support for standard and locking DC power plugs.
- VXP-T and VXP-T are sold separately