The VHR-1 HDBaseT Video Receiver receives an HDMI video signal over Cat5e/6 from a VHT-1 HDBaseT Video Transmitter or from a VHD-4/8 HDBaseT Video Matrix Switch. VHR-1 can be powered through the connected Cat cable using PoH (Power over HDbaseT). It also receives an IR or RS-232 control signal through the same Cat cable and delivers it to the connected display or projector.
Included in the box:
VHR-1, Mounting Wings (2) with screws, Plastic Feet (4)
- HDBaseT receiver for VHD-4, VHD-8 and VHT-1.
- Support for high resolution video at 4K, 3D and 1080p.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant and DVI compatible, supporting HDMI 1.4a & DVI1.0.
- Utilizes HDBaseT technology for HDMI video, IR & RS-232 control and power over Cat5e/6 cable.
- Transmits HDMI video at 1080p resolution up to 230ft (70m) and 4Kx2K up to 115ft (35m).
- Powered via PoH (Power over HDBaseT).
- One infrared emitter output for control of remote devices.
- One RS232 output for serial control of remote devices.