The VDA-14 is an HDMI splitter that delivers 4K video signal from one source to up to four displays simultaneously. Compliant with HDMI2.0 and HDCP2.2, VDA-14 supports resolutions up to 4K and supports 3D at 1080.
By auto-detecting the input resolution and with the built-in EDID management, the VDA-14 automatically adjusts the output resolution to fit the connected displays.
Included in the box:
VDA-14, Mounting Ears (2) with Screws, Plastic Cushions (4), Power Adapter 5 VDC (1)
- Provides distribution of one video source to up to four displays / projectors simultaneously.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, supporting HDMI 2.0, backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards.
- Supports HDMI / DVI resolutions up to 4Kx2K at 60Hz 4:4:4.
- Up to 10m cable length for 4K resolution when using 24 AWG HDMI cables.
- Auto-detect of input resolution.
- Built-in EDID management adjusts output resolution to fit all connected displays.
- LEDs indicate connection and HDCP compliance status.