With a commanding presence and sophisticated styling, the KX10s delivers state-of-the-art automation to residential and commercial settings. The high resolution 10” display, programmable to the finest detail, provides ample screen real estate to create the ultimate custom user interface. Combining luxury and convenience, the KX10s is equipped with an HDBaseT video input for viewing high definition video directly on the widescreen display. Ethernet connectivity makes it easy to check security cameras and answer the door via the built-in video intercom. Direct control over electronics is possible via the integrated IR and RS-232 ports, or incorporate the KX10s into the RTI ecosystem, where anything is possible with a simple touch.
Included in the box:
KX10s, Bezel (white), RJ45 to DB9 serial adapter (1), mounting wings (2), drywall cutout template
- A 10.1” widescreen LCD with 1280x800 (WXGA) resolution and integrated capacitive touchscreen.
- Displays HD video via the integrated HDBaseT video input.
- Built-in high output IR port for direct control.
- Built-in serial port for direct RS-232 control (one-way).
- Built-in camera, microphone and speakers enable video intercom capability.
- A proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit as a user approaches.
- An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display brightness.
- Powered using power supply, CB8 connecting block or PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus).
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (with PoE+) for viewing video from IP security cameras, enhanced two-way feedback and remote programming updates.
- Stylish low-profile faceplate available in white, light almond, black or brushed aluminum (ships with white).
- Integrated mounting wings for easy retrofit installations (metal back box also available separately).
- Optional modules/processors provide additional control capabilities including two-way communication via RS-232/IP, sensing, IR and relay control.