The KA11 touchpanel provides exceptional control of the entertainment, environment and security systems in residential or commercial settings. Simple and intuitive, the sleek touchpanel features a fully customizable 11.6” widescreen LCD display with an integrated capacitive touchscreen for swiping through pages and menus. The innovative KA11 is programmable in landscape or portrait mode and comes equipped with sensors to automatically wake the unit and adjust the screen brightness as a user approaches.
Installation is easy using the included wall bracket or an accessory stand is available for table top installations. In addition, only one Ethernet connected Cat-5/6 cable is required to power the unit and enable control via the RTI ecosystem.
Included in the box:
KA11, mounting bracket (1), mounting screws (4), 2-gang low voltage bracket (1) The Tabletop Stand is sold separately
- 11.6 inch widescreen LCD with 1920x1080 Full HD resolution and integrated capacitive touchscreen, supporting multi-touch and gesture.
- Fully customizable interface can be programmed in portrait or landscape mode.
- Innovative design allows wall mount in dual gang electrical box or table top installation using stand accessory (sold separately).
- Ambient light and proximity sensor adjusts the screen brightness and LED backlights automatically according to the environmental light level.
- Powered by a separate power supply or PoE+.
- Gigabit Ethernet with PoE enables video from IP security cameras, enhanced two-way feedback and remote programming updates.
- Video intercom capability to door station with built in camera, microphone and speakers.