The XTENDEX® 4K 10.2Gbps HDMI USB KVM Extender via Fiber provides remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse and 4Kx2K 30Hz UHD HDMI monitor) access to a USB computer up to 9,842 feet (3,000 meters) away via a duplex LC singlemode fiber optic cable and 1,804 feet (550 meters) using duplex LC multimode fiber optic cable.
Each KVM extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and also supplies video to a local monitor, and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI monitor, 3.5mm stereo audio speakers and microphone, RS232, and up to four USB devices (keyboard, mouse, flash drive, HDD, or touchscreen display). The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via fiber cable, or a Point-to-Many or Many-to-Many connection via a managed Gigabit network switch.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/4k-hdmi-usb-extend-fiber.html
- Signal transmission via two-strand singlemode LC fiber optic cable. Using singlemode 9-micron cable, extend to 9,842 feet (3,000 meters). Using multimode 50-micron cable, extend to 1,804 feet (550 meters).
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 (30Hz), 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- HDMI features supported: HDMI 1.4. x.v.Color, sYCC601 color, Adobe RGB Color and Adobe YCC601 color. Dolby TrueHD, LPCM 7.1, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS. Bandwidth up to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps). Lip Sync.
- HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- USB ports for keyboard, mouse, flash drive, HDD or touchscreen display. Two USB 2.0 and two USB 1.1 connectors. Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Supports video wall installations from 1x2 to 8x16 screens. Displays can be rotated 180 and 270°.
- Plug-and-Play installation allows receivers to find the transmitter automatically on the same network. (Network configuration may be required for managed network switch.)
- Support for Point-to-Many or Many-to-Many connections requires a managed Gigabit network switch with IGMP support and Jumbo frame support. Manage transmitter/receiver connections and video wall configuration with web interface or network switch that supports VLAN. Each VLAN group acts as a separate HDMI Over IP Channel on the network.
- When using multiple remote units, there are two USB control modes - Exclusive Mode and Sharing Mode. USB Exclusive Mode: Only one remote unit can have USB control over the source computer at any time. USB Sharing Mode: Multiple remote units share the control of the source computer. Up to 5 USB devices will be recognized by the computer.
- Full Infrared Remote (IR) control of HDMI source from remote HDTV using existing source remote control.
- Supports 2-way RS232 commands (control software on a PC, or other automated control system hardware such as Control4 or Crestron) to control devices attached to the extender using RS232.
- Customizable EDID table on local unit.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Easily expandable – add receivers as you add control stations.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.