The XTENDEX® 8K DisplayPort 1.4 Extender via MPO Fiber Optic Cable locates an Ultra-HD 8K 4320p 30Hz DisplayPort display away from a DP computer up to 656 feet (200 meters) via a male-to-male multimode OM3 type B MPO fiber optic cable (8- or 12-strand). Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a DisplayPort source, and a receiver that connects to a DisplayPort display.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/8k-dp-over-mpo-fiber-200m.html#tab-6
- Signal transmission via an 8- or 12-strand multimode 50-micron OM3 type B MPO male-to-male fiber optic cable.
- Supports Ultra-HD 8K resolutions to 7680x4320 @30Hz YUV 4:4:4, Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 @120Hz YUV 4:4:4, and HDTV resolutions to 1080p @240Hz.
- DisplayPort features supported: DisplayPort 1.4. Multi-Stream Transport (MST). Up to 36-bit Deep Color. LPCM. YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, and RGB. Bandwidth up to 32.4 Gbps.
- HDCP compliant.
- EDID pass-through for the support of any DisplayPort display device.
- Compact design – connects directly to source/display.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.