The XTENDEX® 4K 10.2 Gbps HDMI Extender via Fiber Optic Cable locates an Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 30Hz 4:4:4 HDMI display up to 6,561 feet (2,000 meters) away via a simplex LC singlemode fiber optic cable and 984 feet (300 meters) using an LC multimode fiber optic cable. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to an HDMI source, and a receiver that connects to an HDMI display.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/4k-hdmi-extender-fiber.html
- Signal transmission via single-strand singlemode or multimode LC fiber optic cable: Using singlemode 9-micron cable, extend HDCP-encrypted video signal up to 984 feet (300 meters) and unencrypted video signal up to 6,561 feet (2,000 meters). Using multimode 50-micron cable, extend to 984 feet (300 meters).
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 and 4096x2160 @30Hz YUV 4:4:4, and HDTV resolutions to 1080p @60Hz.
- HDMI features supported: HDMI 1.4. Up to 36-bit Deep Color. Dolby Digital, LPCM, DTS-HD and DTS. YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, and RGB. Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps. 3D.
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- EDID pass-through for the support of any HDMI display device.
- Compact design - allows for direct connection to source/display.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.