The XTENDEX® 4K DisplayPort USB KVM Extender over HDBase-T transmits uncompressed digital Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 30Hz 4:4:4 DisplayPort signal, transparent USB, and RS232 up to 328 feet over a single CATx cable using HDBase-T technology. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to a UHD DisplayPort display and USB 2.0 device.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/4k-displayport-usbkvm-extend.html
- Transmits an uncompressed high speed DisplayPort signal over one CAT6/6a/7 cable.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 and 4096x2160 @30Hz YUV 4:4:4, and HDTV resolutions to 1080p @60Hz. Extend 4Kx2K up to 328 (100 meters) feet over a CAT6/6a/7 cable. Extend 1080p up to 492 (150 meters) feet over CAT6/6a/7 cable.
- DisplayPort features supported: DisplayPort 1.2a. 48-bit Color. RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4. LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio. 3D.
- HDCP compliant.
- USB 2.0 port supports fully transparent USB connection. Extend a USB device such as a keyboard, mouse, game controller, USB flash drive, touch screen monitor, whiteboard, etc. Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full/high speed) standards. Use a USB hub to extend multiple USB devices.
- Supports full-duplex RS232 at 115200 baud.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.