The XTENDEX® 4K DisplayPort HDBase-T Extender transmits uncompressed digital Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 30Hz 4:4:4 DisplayPort video and audio signals up to 131 feet over a single CAT6a/7 solid cable using HDBase-T technology. Each video extender consists of a local unit that connects to a DisplayPort source and a remote unit that connects to a DisplayPort display.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/4k-displayport-hdbaset-extender.html
- Transmits an uncompressed DisplayPort signal over a single CATx cable.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 and 4096x2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, and HDTV resolutions to 1080p @60Hz. Refer to the resolution chart in the specifications section for resolutions using different CATx cable types and lengths.
- Compliant with DisplayPort v1.2a specifications.
- Video bandwidth up to 9Gbps.
- HDCP compliant.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.