The XTENDEX® Low-Cost 4K HDMI Active Optical Cable locates an Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI display up to 100 meters (328 feet) from a video source. Using optical fiber, the HD4K18GB-FO-xxM-MMLC provides high reliability HDMI signal transmission with zero signal loss in high noise environments.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/4k-hdmi-aoc.html
- High speed and long distance transmission by optical system up to 20 meters (65 feet). Hybrid cable containing both fiber optic and copper cores.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 and 4096x2160 @60Hz YUV 4:4:4, and HDTV resolutions to 1080p @144Hz.
- No loss of signal – delivering crystal clear digital images instantly.
- No external power required.
- HDMI features supported: HDMI 2.0. Up to 16-bit Color and 48-bit Deep Color. YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:2:0, and RGB. Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS Dolby, and LPCM 7.1. Bandwidth up to 18Gbps. Supports ARC, HDR, and CEC. 3D. Lip Sync.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Optical fibers immune to signal noise.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- EDID learning for the support of any HDMI display device.
- Thin and ultra-lightweight construction.
- Ideal solution for many applications, including: Digital Signage. Medical Imaging Equipment. Airplane On-board Video System. Home Theater. TV Broadcast Station. Conference Room Video Equipment.
- These cables are directional. See labeled connector ends.