Meyer Sound’s new ULTRA-X20 design extends the award-winning, state-of-the-art ULTRA-X40 point source technology to a smaller version for size- and weight-critical applications. The ULTRA-X40 evolved from the highly successful UPA loudspeakers-so versatile they have been a universal standard in almost every application for over 35 years. To this legacy, Meyer Sound incorporated technology from the popular and award-winning LEO® Family of loudspeakers to bring multiple enhancements to bear in the ULTRA-X40 design. These enhancements now extend to a smaller version:
An innovative, highly efficient class D amplifier reproduces any sound source with linearity over a wide dynamic range.
The small-size cabinet weighs only 27 lbs (12.3 kg).
Its concentric driver configuration has all the benefits of a coaxial driver, yet none of the disadvantages. In addition, this configuration supports directional control of frequencies down to 600 Hz.
The extremely well-behaved rotatable horn was designed for very precise, even coverage. This horn design, in conjunction with the concentric driver configuration, delivers the same pattern regardless of orientation.
- Exceptional fidelity and surprising power capability delivered in a compact, light enclosure
- Extraordinarily flat amplitude and phase response ensures tonal accuracy and precise imaging
- Wide pattern covers broad listening areas
- Rotatable horn provides installation flexibility
- Integral stand mount and QuickFly® mounting options facilitate rigging
- Multi-purpose Audio/Visual
- Corporate rental
- Houses of worship
- Conference rooms
- High-end private installations
- Retail spaces