Smaller than a smartphone, the new gooseneck or boundary infrared wireless microphones by TAIDEN are easy to install and deliver high fidelity audio with no need for frequency management, no eavesdropping, no crosstalk, and the ability to install multiple systems in adjacent rooms; the clear value of infrared over RF.
The solution is ultra-portable, with no equipment rack pieces. The infrared transmitter and central processor are combined in one small tabletop unit that can be placed at the center of the table with a wide coverage radius.
A PoE Dante-enabled solution ensures scalable installations with simplified wiring. Key conference management capabilities including camera tracking can be achieved through web control, from any browser-enabled device.
The HCS-5335 product series meets the need for clear audio of most boardrooms and videoconference spaces.
- Infrared: no interference, no frequency planning, no pairing, no crosstalk, no eavesdropping.
- Boundary or short gooseneck
- PoE, Dante-enabled solution
- Ultra-portable, no equipment rack pieces
- Using smart power with long battery life: 8 hours talk time
- Microphone sensitivity and EQ individually adjustable.
- Storage and transportation: all inclusive 20-user carrying case