The CDD12-WR is a weatherised compact, passive two-way system designed for installations that require high output levels suitable for outdoor applications where it will be subject to changing environmental conditions, but sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. Its high-specification 12” (300mm) LF /1” exit HF Coaxial Differential Dispersion driver delivers perfect sound across the audience over medium-throw distances. It features a water and particle resistant grille made from zinc plated mild steel with powder coated finish and is suitable for operating temperatures between -20°C to +70°C and environmentally tested to meet IP54.
The Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology employed in the CDD12-WR delivers more consistent audience coverage than systems with fixed X° x Y° coverage patterns - projecting relatively more output to the rear of the audience, while having wide horizontal coverage close-up. Its innovative CDD driver achieves ‘point source’ summation of the LF and HF sections - eliminating off-axis variations in frequency response associated with non-coaxial designs. Improving on conventional coaxial designs, which can suffer from high-frequency beaming, the driver features a static waveguide that merges seamlessly with the unique cone shape - maintaining the dispersion pattern out to very high frequencies.
- Compact, CDD™ passive two-way system
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ technology
- Elegant UPM Formi composite enclosure
- Outdoor operation when sheltered from direct exposure to elements
- Operating temperature -20°C to +70°C
- Environmentally tested to meet IP54
- User-rotatable coaxial drive unit
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Screw-free water and particle resistant grille
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- Integral inserts for eyebolt suspension
- Discreet weatherised mounting accessories
- Black or white standard colour options