WP-872xr is a high-performance, long-reach DGKat™ 2.0 wall-plate receiver for 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) HDR, HDMI, HDCP 2.2 signals and power over twisted pair. It converts the transmitted DGKat™ 2.0 signal into an HDMI signal. WP-872xr extends the signal to up to 60m (200ft) at 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) resolution and up to 70m (230ft) at 4K at 30Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp resolution over Kramer shielded cables. This wall-plate can either provide or accept power through PoC (Power over Copper) over the twisted pair cable.
- High-Performance Receiver - Professional DGKat™ 2.0 receiver for providing long-reach signals over twisted pair copper infrastructures. WP-872xr receiver employs high-level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K
- HDMI Signal Extension - Supports HDR, HDCP 2.2, deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0
- EDID Pass–through - Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems
- Multi-channel Audio Extension - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio-grade surround sound
- Low Profile Wall-Plate - Designed for elegant, in-wall deployment behind a wall-mounted flat panel display. Minimizes the depth of the installation, especially when connected with a Kramer right-angle HDMI cable
- Cost-Effective Maintenance - Power and connectivity status LED indicator facilitates easy local maintenance and troubleshooting
- Easy Installation - Compactly fits into standard US, EU and UK 1-gang in-wall box size, supporting decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches