VA-4X is a versatile 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI multi-channel extender that equalizes and reclocks TMDS data before re-transmitting the signal, thus increasing the HDMI cable range for all 4 outputs. It is a true 4-channel HDMI "Toolbox", with functionality including 4 independent test-pattern generators, chroma sub-sampling down-conversion and EDID management options.
- Extension without Loss of Quality - Kramer Equalization and re-Klocking™ Technology rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances. Typically extends 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) signals 20m from point to point (10m on the input and 10m on the out
- Zero-latency compression - Enables reducing 4K at 60Hz resolution from 4:4:4 to 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 chroma sampling on up to four inputs/outputs
- Easy EDID Management - Via a user-friendly software application or OSD menu, select from the following EDID options: default (internal), external (sink) or user defined EDID
- Content Protection Compatibility - Interoperability between HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 systems for up to 4 HDMI sources simultaneously
- Comprehensive Signal Testing - Independent pattern generator on each output with a variety of patterns and resolutions to choose from
- Local Control and Configuration - Use the OSD menu via front panel buttons for management and control of the EDID, chroma reduction and pattern generator, and for firmware upgrade and factory reset. Convenient USB port for EDID application control and fir
- Easy Installation - Compact MegaTOOLS® fan-less enclosure for surface mounting or side-by-side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter