The SP-HD-2A is a compact 2-channel HDMI Video Splitter that can produce two identical outputs of DVI or HDMI input source for display on two outputs. It supports Full-HD (1080p) as well as 4K (UHD) video formats.
Furthermore, the device extracts the audio from the HDMI input signal and outputs it as analog (L/R) stereo, and digital optical TOSLINK signals for connection to audio amplifiers, headphones, or other audio devices. If no output display is connected (or if both displays are tuned off), the SP-HD-2A will emulate a display (using EDID) so the source still outputs HDMI video and the splitter with extract and output the audio.
It is HDCP compliant and supports HDMI 1.4 deep color, 3-D, UHD 4K/30, and handles all HDMI Audio formats.
For convenience a pair of mounting brackets and hardware are provided so it can be easily surface mounted.
- Supports PC & HDTV resolutions, VGA-to-UXGA and 480p-to-UHD
- LED indicators for Power, Source Video and Output Connections
- Includes brackets for surface mounting
- Extracts HDMI Audio and outputs it as L/R Analog and TOSLINK
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Plug and play installation with Smart EDID Management