As a member of Genesis Digital Matrix series of switchers, the HSM-44-UHD matrix provides exceptional quality, intuitive operation and powerful control methods that are hallmarks of Hall Technologies video matrix switchers.
The 4K matrix is a 4×4 cross-point switch in a compact 1-RU enclosure.
The HSM-44-UHD supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz4:4:4. It also supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4, 3D, deep-color and PCM, Dolby, DTS, and HD audio standards. The matrix intelligently calculates EDID for each input based on the EDID of the connected sinks.
Users can save and recall multiple matrix routing configuration PRESETs. HDMI outputs can also be blanked. The matrix includes a two-line character LCD on its front panel to display the current video routing and to facilitate creating or recalling presets.
The HSM-44-UHD matrix is ideal for conference rooms, multimedia presentations, digital signage, houses of worship, and many other settings.
- HDMI 2.0 version (Support 4K at 60Hz YUV4:4:4)
- Bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- HDCP2.2 input ,HDCP2.2 output
- HDCP1.4 input, HDCP1.4 output
- Support HDR10
- 4xHDMI Input, 4xHDMI output
- Analog and Digital Audio extraction
- Any one of the 4 Ultra HD sources to any one of the 4 Ultra HD displays
- Support Panel Button, Local IR, RS232 Control with command, IP Control, Web GUI Control
- Support Dolby True HD and DTS-HD master audio, Dolby Atmos under copy EDID mode
- Support firmware updating through USB port