This new lectern was designed for classrooms with limited floor space and a more central location for the teaching station within the room. The unique rounded shape benefits classroom layouts with student tables wrapped around the instructor. Although a locking front door is available for this cabinet, most of our customers prefer the "open-access" concept. Equipment can be secured using a variety of methods that do NOT require distributing keys to all faculty members (security cables, custom face plates combined with security screws, etc.).
- Designed for tight space requirements (42" diameter footprint)
- Modern design with louvered end panels and louvered rear locking door
- 24"H rack opening is included on the face of the cabinet for mounting flat shelves or equipment (CPU, VCR, DVD, controller, amp, etc)
- Internal rack mount space is 12"D between the 19" rails front to back
- Custom cutouts available for preferred control systems
- Optional Lectern top power interfaces available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty