Sheffield-based Cloud Electronics has launched a new zone mixer levelled at bars, restaurants and hotels, even offices: any multi-use area where simple control of high-quality background music needs to be allied with flexible paging options.
All products from Cloud combine essential performance flexibility with the robust build and reliability that the brand stands for. The CX261 is no exception and also benfits from the Cloud five-year warranty, guaranteeing complete peace of mind.
Cloud CX261 – MP3 zone mixer
The Cloud CX261 is a 1U rack-mounting audio mixer offering simple control of high-quality background music – including a front-panel 3.5mm jack input for easy connection to laptop, portable MP3 connection, or similar – with a host of flexible paging options.
Any one of six stereo line inputs can be mixed with one or two microphone inputs. Independent control of music and mic levels is provided and may be operated remotely. Whilst the main output is stereo, mono output –suitable for providing MOH (Music On Hold) to a telephone system – can be simply configured.
Either mic input may be activated by voice (VOX) or short-to-ground access connections, ‘MIC 1’ may have priority over ‘MIC 2’, one line input may have priority over any other selected to facilitate connection of a digital sound store or similar device.
‘MIC1’ may also be configured (with separate gain control) for direct connection to a telephone system, enabling paging messages to originate from any extension.
The unit is compatible with standard Cloud remote control panels – RL1 (music level) and RSL6 (music level and source selection)
· Six (unbalanced) stereo line inputs with individual gain control
· Two electronically-balanced mic inputs
· Front panel control of music source/level and mic level
· Front panel input (3.5 mm jack) for MP3 player, etc.,with level control
· (disconnects rear panel LINE 1 input)
· HF & LF EQ adjustment for music and mic inputs
· Selectable LINE 6 priority with choice of release times
· Music Mute control input (NO or NC) for interface to emergency system
· Electronically-balanced stereo main output
· Aux output source selection (internal jumper) – follow main output or
· always LINE 2
· Optional Bose® EQ cards available