The TV7511DP is a precision RG11 triaxial cable for digital or analog camera applications. Built for modern digital video standards, the TV7511DP features a foam FEP dielectric, a 3GHz bandwidth, certified return loss specifications and a precision 75-ohm characteristic impedance. The center conductor is made from 14AWG solid bare copper for the lowest available attentuation in a triaxial cable. For plenum installation applications, the TV7511DP features high temperature PVDF and FEP compounds to achieve a UL CMP rating.
- Low-loss RG11 size - low attenuation for extended distance applications
- 3 GHz Bandwidth - extended bandwidth for digital transmission
- 100% Sweep tested- network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Gas-injected dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- UL Listed CMP - plenum rated for permanent installation applications