The TV7511DBR is a unique RG11 triaxial cable that features a direct burial construction that is also UL Riser Rated. This dual purpose design allows for the TV7511DBR to be buried and be run through conduit is most building structures. As a result, two different cables with a connector junction point are not required. Built for modern digital video standards, the TV7511DBR features a gasinjected dielectric, a 3GHz bandwidth, certified return loss specifications and a precision 75Ω characteristic impedance. The center conductor is made from 14AWG solid bare copper for the lowest available attentuation in a triaxial cable.
- Direct burial and riser rated - suitable for most burial and building installations
- Low-loss RG11 size - extended bandwidth for digital transmission
- 3GHz Bandwidth - network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Gas-injected dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Corrosion resistant braids - tinned copper is resistant to corrosion
- UL listed CMR - riser rated for permanent installation applications