The MINK4 is a star quad mic cable which is suited for high-end microphone cable and all line level signals. The double balanced pairing reduces susceptibility to EMI and electrostatic coupling. The 95% minimum braid shield protects from RFI. A built-in drain wire eliminates the extra step of using the shield as a ground wire to save labor time. And the unique mink jacket allows for an amazingly flexible and durable cable. This cable works great indoors and outdoors.
- Ultra-Flexible Mink™ Jacket - exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistant
- Quad Star Cable Core - double balanced pairs for improved RF/EMI rejection
- Color Coded Pairs - each conductor is uniquely color coded for easy identification
- 24 AWG Conductors - low loss and exceptional flex-life
- 95% Braid with Drain Wire - full coverage shielding and easy termination
- Corrosion Resistant Braid - tinned copper braid virtually eliminate corrosion