The CD7506DPWR is a precision, two-channel RG6 HD/SDI coax snake with 12AWG twisted-pair designed for camera applications that require two channels of HD/SDI coax plus power in a single cable. Built for studio or remote applications, the CD7506DPWR features a round TPE jacket that is both flexible and abrasion resistant. Each of the CD series RG6 coax elements feature precision 75 Ohm impedances and 4.5 GHz bandwidths for the latest SMPTE 292M and 424M digital video standards. Also built for easy termination, the jacket and insulation materials are easy-to-strip for streamlined connector termination.
- Two RG6 HD/SDI Coaxes - for 1.5G or 3G HD-1080p data rates
- Studio or Remote Applications - flexible and abrasion resistant
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI
- 100% Sweep Tested - network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Two 12AWG Power Conductors - Low DCR for power supply to camera runs