The Flexible Standard Speed HDMI Cable with Low Profile Connectors is perfect for connecting a wide variety of devices from computers to projectors and monitors, home entertainment systems to HDTVs and gaming systems, or any audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features and video resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 60Hz.
This Flexible Standard Speed HDMI Cable was designed for installations in tight spaces and offers many features like 3D video, deep color, Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience. All these features will catch the attention of the audience, providing a more realistic video experience.
This Flexible Standard Speed HDMI Cable supports the updated library of Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) commands, allowing communication between devices connected through the HDMI ports. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow for Ethernet-enabled HDMI devices to access interactive online content or update device firmware. The gold plated connectors on the cable allow for better shielding, increased electrical conductivity, and durability. Lastly, this fully-functional, high bandwidth cable has been tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 1080p (1290 x 1080) at 60hz, which means higher quality video for viewing your screen content
- Flexible cable construction and low profile connectors, designed for installations in tight spaces
- Supports 3D video for a more appealing and realistic video experience
- Supports 32 audio channels for an immersive audio experience
- Supports CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
- Gold plated connectors for increased electrical conductivity and enhanced durability
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty for peace of mind