The HDMI Audio Extractor with TOSLINK, SPDIF and 3.5mm extracts the 5.1 audio from the HDMI input source and converts it into either a TOSLINK, S/PDIF, or 3.5mm Stereo audio signal. This device allows you to use separate speakers or an audio system with something that only has one HDMI output. This HDMI Audio Extractor was designed to extract the digital audio that is embedded in HDMI source devices such as Apple TV®, Google Chromecast, gaming systems, and computers. The digital audio is then output to projectors or any other devices that do not provide an audio output and the system design calls for the use of an amplified audio reinforcement system. This extractor is easy to set up – simply connect the HDMI source to the extractor input, then connect the outputs to the display and amplifier or receiver.
- TOSLINK, SPDIF, and 3.5mm audio connections, to connect to any amplifier or receiver
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K, for viewing your screen content at full HD
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant, to create a secure connection between the source and display
- Supports uncompressed and compressed audio
- Toggle switch, which allows the extractor to be set to 5.1CH, 2.0CH or Auto