The HDMI over IP Encoder allows HDMI audio/video signals to be extended at up to a 4K resolution via Cat6 or Cat6a cable. The encoder is compatible with the HDMI over IP Decoder (29976) to support multiple configurations and offers the flexibility to support a digital signage system, video wall, point-to-point extension, including multi-view capabilities and the ability to create scalable audio/video matrix switching to over 600 devices. HDMI over IP solutions are perfect for retail, corporate, security and education environments.
The exceptionally low bandwidth requirements of this device combination allows for streaming audio/video content over a local network and over the Internet for distributed installations. The encoder accepts a 4K video @ 30Hz and streams the content to an H.264/H.265 decoder to be displayed on a 4K monitor. The encoder may also send H.264/H.265 video streams to other H.264/H.265 compatible decoder devices.
The device supports PoE (PD) and may be powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
- Supports an HDMI input video resolution up to 4K @ 30Hz
- H.264/265 video codec, excellent for LAN and Internet transmission
- High image quality and 200ms latency in low latency mode with H.265
- Supports Multicast, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, FLV and TS
- Supports embedding of 2CH audio
- Stereo audio and directional IR inputs with a Serial RS232 control port
- PoE powered, via PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch