The model DCP 150 is a drop ceiling panel, installed where indicated on the plans. The ceiling panel shall feature a single 16 gauge metal panel 24” x 24” with a second 16 gauge metal panel 7.25” x 24” welded directly on top of it. The ceiling panel shall feature two knockout panels for electrical and audio video boxes and shall contain a 1.5” NPS lock nut welded in place. It shall include a 1.5” x 3” NPS threaded pipe. It shall feature a high security pick resistant screw type key lock that can be keyed aliked to the BMS LCD projector mount and contain a security cable to secure the ceiling panel to the ceiling. It shall feature a hanger wire support system to attach the ceiling panel to the true ceiling. It shall feature a white powder coat finish. DCP 150 welded coupler is offset 6” from the center, by rotating the ceiling panel the projector can be placed, center, left, right, front or back.
- Included 3" fully threaded pipe allows for minor vertical adjustments
- Installation time will be saved
- Any 1.5" pipe can attach directly and permanently to ceiling panel
- Two electrical punch outs for convenient easy wiring
- For safety and security, they are made of thick 16 gauge steal