The Barix IP AUDIO MODULE 300 is a versatile network audio decoder module that plays AAC+, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, G.711 and PCM audio. It is easily incorporated into applications to play files and playlists from USB memory, PC or web server (http), or to stream from sources like Shoutcast, Icecast (Internet radio) or RTP servers.
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM Decoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Line Level Output (Stereo)
- General Purpose I/O (4)
- RS-232 Serial Port (TTL Level)
- Supply Voltage (3.3V)
- USB Flash Memory Interface