AmpliVox Sound Systems, manufacturer of portable PA systems, is expanding its offer of a free megaphone to any COVID-19 drive-up testing site by also offering a discount on its COVID Security Station for security checkpoints.
The W480 Sentry Mobile Workstation, widely used by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration for TSA checkpoints (TSA Contract #HSTS04-15-A-C14020), is now ready as a COVID Security Station unit, along with a FREE S600NR megaphone, for a limited time.
The COVID Security Station
can be used by individuals administering a checkpoint or test site. It is a mobile workstation made of heavy duty steel construction, with these features:
- A work surface that's height-adjustable by dial
- Four casters for easy movement
- Constructed of welded 18 gauge steel, with a black semi-gloss powder coat
- Work surface is 28”W x 18”D, and is adjustable in height
- Two adjustable height storage shelves are constructed of 22-gauge steel
- Four locking 4-inch diameter swivel casters
- Plenty of room for customer to add signage and/or logo on the front. (Ask AmpliVox about custom logo options.)