The OG-12GDA-2x4 is an openGear compatible, state of the art 12G-SDI distribution amplifier. The incoming 12G-SDI signals on the dual input channels are automatically equalized and the outputs are automatically reclocked to four 12G-SDI outputs each. This dual input capability allows double the number of DAs in limited frame space. A 10x BNC rear connector module is included.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows, macOS and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- Dual 1x4 12G-SDI openGear Distribution Amplifiers
- 2x 12G-SDI BNC inputs
- 8x noninverting 12G-SDI BNC outputs
- Format agnostic 270 Mbps – 12 Gbps video formats
- Automatic input equalization and output reclocking
- Support for HDR video
- Passes embedded audio, all ancillary data including closed caption and time code
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs
- 10x 12G-BNC rear connector module included
- Power: 4.5 watts
- Hot swappable
- DashBoard Support with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames
- Five year warranty